Websites / Intranets / Extranets
We produce web solutions ranging from corporate Websites, Intranets and Extranets to brochure sites. The sites created exceed objectives for clients ranging from multi-nationals to smaller companies. Our proven methodology ensures that projects are delivered to requirements and integrate into the organisation and appropriate systems.
The solution is often end-to-end – starting from helping to build the vision through to design, development, integration, project management, support, marketing and hosting. This is wrapped into a single service to save you time, worry and money.
It is easy to overlook the importance of working to a clear strategy when developing a website. Successful websites change constantly and this work must be done with clear objectives in mind to maintain the right focus and provide continuity.
We can advise on strategy whether you are starting out or wish to develop an existing program. The right strategy is fundamental to a successful website – it will keep your site on track and provide flexibility to develop in the best way to meet your visitors’ needs.
We have a team of fully qualified Microsoft Systems Administrators and CISCO Network Professionals that can provide you with the following services:
- Network Design: With our broad networking background to help you – whether you’re setting up from scratch, or redesigning to optimise or secure an existing network.
- Network Installation: With extensive experience in most well-known vendor’s equipment, we can help you get your network up and running with the minimum of fuss.
- Troubleshooting: Got bogged down with a network issue? Call us to make sense of it!
Database Design and Administration
Our team hold the latest qualifications for Microsoft SQL Server and have used almost all types of database servers and clients ranging from MS Access to MS SQL Server and Oracle. We can also optimize databases for application as well as web usage.
Our team comprises of a number of software engineers qualified to degree level with more than 30 years experience in the industry. The teams broad experience has been gained in both the commercial and military sectors working with a wide range of hardware/software platforms.
Having a versatile team they cover the following areas:
- Application Development: Visual Basic (v3 to v6), VB.NET, COM & ADO, C (UNIX & DOS), BASIC, MODULA 2, Assembler, Pascal, Delphi (v1 to v8), Delphi.NET, C++ (UNIX & DOS), Visual C++, X-Windows GUI development
- Database Systems: SQL, TSQL for MS SQL 6.5 and upwards, Microsoft SQL Server v6, 7 & 2000, Oracle 8i, Crystal Reports